Restorative dentistry available to repair the smile
Patients who have damaged or injured teeth may find them to be weak or significantly compromised. This can make the tooth more susceptible to damage. Whether you have a large cavity or a chipped tooth, our Grandview Center for Dentistry team can assist with restorative dentistry solutions.
Restorative dental procedures available with Dr. Bridget Lervick
At Grandview Center for Dentistry, we help Edina, Minnesota, area patients achieve healthy and restored smiles when problems arise. Some of the more common restorative dental care solutions include the following services at our office:
- Tooth-colored dental fillings. With tooth-colored fillings, we restore the structure and function of damaged teeth while maintaining a natural-looking smile.
- Dental crowns. Crowns are used to cover and protect a tooth that is severely worn or damaged. Crowns can also be utilized in some cases as part of restorative dentistry procedures such as bridgework or implant placement. Our office provides same-day crowns with CEREC technology
- Bridges/Implants. Bridges and implants are designed to replace missing teeth and provide improved stability when eating and speaking. Bridges are best for replacing one or more teeth in a row, using the adjacent teeth for support, while implants replace one or several teeth with restorations over the abutments.
- Dentures and partials. Dentures and partials are an excellent solution for replacing multiple missing teeth. Our office offers both full and partial denture options to fit your needs.
- Dental inlays and onlays. Dental crowns may be too excessive for certain types of damage, while a filling might not be enough. A conservative alternative for situations like this may require dental inlays and onlays, small pieces of ceramic that fit in or over areas prepared by the dentist, bonded in place to seal the inner canals of the natural tooth.
Request time to speak to our team at Grandview Center for Dentistry
If you need restorative dental care in Edina, MN, we invite you to schedule an appointment with our skilled dentist, Dr. Bridget Lervick, at Grandview Center for Dentistry. She has years of experience providing quality dental care that results in beautiful and healthy smiles. Contact us today at (952) 234-6709 to request an appointment at our office, located in Suite #120 at 5201 Eden Avenue.