What cosmetic dentistry treatments are available to improve the smile?
Edina, Minnesota, area patients with imperfect smiles may be curious to learn about cosmetic dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry focuses on the aesthetics of the smile. At Grandview Center for Dentistry, Dr. Bridget Lervick is pleased to offer the following advanced cosmetic dentistry services:
- Laser gum tissue contouring: Laser gum tissue contouring is a minimally invasive procedure used to correct an uneven or asymmetrical gum line. It can also help improve the health of your gums and improve the aesthetics of your smile.
- Composite resin bonding: Composite resin bonding is a cosmetic procedure that is used to repair minor damage to the teeth, such as chips or cracks. The process involves using a composite material that resembles the color of your natural tooth enamel and then sculpting it onto the damaged area. Our dentist may also shape and contour the material to blend with the remaining tooth structure.
- Veneers: With both porcelain and composite resin veneers, you can cover imperfections of the smile that may be impacting its overall appearance. These restorations are perfect for chips, cracks, or gapped teeth in the front of the smile on the anterior teeth.
- Professional teeth bleaching: Both in-office laser whitening and professional-grade take-home whitening kits are available at Grandview Center for Dentistry. Both are affordable and effective ways of brightening the smile by several shades in as little as one hour!
- Smile design: For those who have a variety of imperfections within the smile, including lost teeth, smile design or a “smile makeover” may be a wonderful solution! This customized treatment plan from Dr. Lervick dramatically transforms the smile with a personalized set of services to achieve the best possible results!
Request an appointment to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry options!
If you live in or around Edina, MN, and want to speak to our team about the benefits of cosmetic dentistry for enhancing your smile, connect with our front office workers by calling (952) 955-4505 to schedule a consultation visit. Dr. Bridget Lervick and her team at Grandview Center for Dentistry is located at 5201 Eden Avenue, Suite #120, and serve patients in the areas of Minneapolis, Bloomington, Richfield, Minnetonka, and Eden Prairie, MN.